Asian Broccoli, Corn & Mushroom Stir Fry
A little asian marinates or oils can change a person who doesn't eat broccolini into someone that does.
- 1/2 bunch of broccolini, blanched
- 1/4 cup of fresh corn kernels (can be frozen)
- 1 portabella, top skin peeled and chopped in bite sized pieces
- 5-7 sugar snap peas
- A few slices of onion (depending on your preference toward onions)
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped garlic
- A shake or two of red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame seed oil
- Squeeze of lime
- Heat a wok or saute pan to high, when really hot, add a Tablespoon of Canola oil until hot and 'running' around the pan.
- Add the onions and saute until translucent, then add garlic and portabellas and saute until mushrooms have released most of their liquid.
- Add broccolini, sugar snaps, corn kernels, until heated through, then remove pan from heat.
- Dash in red pepper flakes, sesame seed oil and lime juice.