Jumbo Lump Crab Thai Salad
(Makes about 20 appetizers)
- 1 - 1lb. pkg. Fresh Jumbo Lump Chesapeake Crab Meat
- 1/4 c. coconut milk
- 2 t.-1 T. green curry paste (depending on how hot you want it)
- 2 Mangos, brunoise
- 1/3 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - pkg wontons
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove wontons from package and pile about 1/2 inch thick, cut with circle mold (1 1/2"-2" ring mold). Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and lay out circle wontons, so they don't touch, place in oven and bake until golden brown - about 5-8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, green curry paste, salt and pepper, whisk until combined.
- Add crab meat, mango, cilantro, green onions to coconut milk-curry mixture and gently toss with spatula (careful not to break up the crab lump meat pieces).