4.23.2006

Tokyo Disneyland

I, myself, somehow made it through my childhood without visiting the magic kingdom that Walt Disney had hoped every child would. So I figured, what a better way to make a late start into the world of Walt, then to begin the journey at Tokyo Disney.

After making my way 3/4 of the way through the park, I needed an energy re-bout, so I stopped for a 'mickey shaped burger' (pictured). It was either that or corn soup, which is a staple menu item, served in all Japanese restaurants, just like our clam chowder or chicken noodle.

Did you know that Tokyo Disney is not owned and operated by Walt? And that is it is the most visited theme park out of the US? Some even say the world, but it depends on what survey you look at, as Florida's Celebration City is also listed as the most visited in the world.

No comments: