11.02.2005

Recipe: Peppery Egg Noodle, Farmer's Cheese & Cauliflower Gratin


I have recently added Fine Cooking magazine to my monthly magazine recipe research for my clients. I have been pleasantly surprised at range and use of ingredients throughout their recipes - case in point - Peppery Egg Noodle, Farmer's Cheese & Cauliflower Gratin.

Old school, French style casseroles are the best...but I do not do the Americanized, just add creme of mushroom soup casseroles. At least that is what I tell people when they call my service looking for the stuff your freezer full of casseroles style personal chefs.

But this recipe is a case in point (thought I did doctor it up a little), that sometimes there is nothing better than a creme and buttery crusted - so perfect for fall - goodness.







No comments: